|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Power Supply ||A.C 220 v 50 Hz Single Phase.|
|Electric Motor||1 H.P |
|Electric Consumption||1 Unit /Pre Hour(Approx). |
|Structure Of Body||Stainless Steel and Cast Iron. |
|Operation Mode||Semi-Automatic, Automatic|
We have in store for our clients a wide array of round Flour Mill.These are based on wheat germ and nano watt technology.We use high grade material and components in the production to ensure the finished range is at par with defined quality standards.
These are offered in various specifications and at competitive prices.
Some Useful Tips
- For the best performance, please give break to flour mill for an hour after an hour of constant grinding.
- Some times emery stone accumukates a thin layes of fiour due to constant thin grinding and so average capacity drops a little. Grondout some rough and cosres wheat flour that will help flour mill to return to it's original average.
- Moisturized and oily material should be dried or roasted before grinding.
- While Fitting the delivery cover and cleaning emery stones keep regulator at no. 1
- For the cleaning of emery stones use brush or dry cloth only.
Instructions For Operating The Flour Mil
- Earthing is must where floue mill is installed. If earthing is not proper then there are chance of electrical shock.
- In monsoon seasondue to demp whather the grains become damp. So it is necessary to dry thr grains in the son brfore grinding them.
- It is advisable to grind flour 10 kgs. of roti and tehn gring flour for bhakri.
- When handfull of grains are left for grinding then turn the regulator handle towords coarse setting so that all thr flour left inside domes out side.
- Use the boster switch if You have stopped the flour mill during course of grinding.
- Hopper is already filled befor starting.
Capacity Per Hour For Corn/Spices Approx (Kg.)
- Wheat 7 to 9 kg.
- Juwar 5 to 7 kg.
- Millet 5 to 7 kg.
- Chana(Dry) 7 to 10 kg.
- Adad 7 to 10 kg.
- mag 7 to 10 kg.
- Coriander(Dry) 8 to 10 kg
- Black Pepper 6 to 8 kg.
- Dry Chilly 7 to 9 kg.